This experience is designed to teach the history of Cartagena and its culture. Our local guide know thousands of stories that occurred in the old city. Without forgetting any detail in the historical timeline from colonial to republican times this experience through the magical streets of the city, will lead us to fall in love with each of the stories and anecdotes.
We visit the main squares of the city to understand the legacy of Spanish architecture .We will also learn about the roots of the Caribbean, indigenous and African culture. We will visit the Cartagena History Museum, where we will learn about the inquisition and the myths of witches. Without a doubt, Cartagena is magical, and you will fall in love with its history with surprises around every corner.
¡Be ready to discover Cartagena's history!
- Hotel pick up in the old city and Getsemaní
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( English and Spanish)
- Coconut lemonade in a rooftop
- 2.5 hours discovering Cartagena's history
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- Hotel pick up is included in the old city or Getsemani
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Bring a hat or cap
- Sunscreen is important
- To check another hour availability, contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Book it and BE A LOCAL
09:00 am or 2:00 pm
The clock tower