Honey has long been the livelihood of some families on the Caribbean coast. This product has many antioxidants, moisturizing properties and promotes digestion, among other things. In certain countries, bee cultivation has become a trend due to all the benefits of this product.
On this route, we will go to the Turbaco district 40 minutes from the walled city, where we will visit a peasant farm and learn about craft techniques for growing bees. We will also learn about their properties and how they have managed to survive the journey from Africa to the Colombian Caribbean coast.
- Bilingual assistance (English- Spanish)
- Local bee expert
- Bottled water
- Demonstration of traditional apiculture
- Bottle of organic honey
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Be sure you don't have any bee allergy
- Hotel pick up is included for people staying in the old city, getsemaní, Laguito and Bocagrande area.
- This is a private experience
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Hotel pick up in the old city, Getsemaní, Laguito and Bocagrande area