Remoled and innovative spaces, recreational spaces a tropical palace where the walls and ceilings preserve the historical magic of this 17th century Colombian building. A fascinating experience that contrasts with the history of our deluxe rooms. We have 124 rooms including 25 suites with private balconies or terraces, finely decorated, overlooking the interior of the hotel or the wall next to the Caribbean Sea, perfectly combining colonial and republican architecture with modern comfort. We pay attention to the smallest detail of luxury and comfort, with a modern sound and TV system, butler service and French products that will make your stay an unforgettable experience and offer you a restful night's sleep.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- An air conditioned classic bedroom
- Lanvin toiletries articles & hot tub
- Bose® SoundDock
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Wireless internet & safe room
- Concierge & room service
- Pool & spa access
WHAT YOUR SHOULD KNOW
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Laundry and iron service has an additional cost
- This rate is with no taxes ( Just Colombians and residents in Colombia pay tax)
- Hotel insurance is not included ( USD $4.5 per person per night)
- Tourism contribution is not included ( Optional USD $3)
- For transfer service, contact us.
- This hotel works with Spanish, English and French speaking staff
- For airport pick up service, contact us.
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SANTA CLARA HOTEL
- Loved the staff, the fresh lemonade everyday and the smiles. Rooms super nice and comfy with all amenities and ample plugs! Location: the best.
- The atmosphere, the people and the location are amazing!
- The entire ambience and vibe was of kindness and excellent service.Luxury and class beyond the norm in today's world.The pool was an oasis of tranquility with service from the staff with smiles and desire to serve.Finest Hotel in Latin America without a doubt.
- The service is impeccable, the room is spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast is amazing, wide variety, fresh, generous with the quality of ingredients very high.
- The Santa Clara is exceptional in every sense. The decor, the service, quality of the food, everything is always on point.
SOME HISTORY ABOUT SANTA CLARA HOTEL
In the Convent’s central courtyard, surrounded by round arches was located a very significant place for the Poor Clares: the well, which served for water storage and as a soul purification symbol.Today, the well is still present along with real palms, native orchids, Cartagena ferns and a variety of endemic plants. Our Colonial Garden is a haven of freshness and tranquility of 576m2, making it the largest garden inside the walled city. Within the pillars of the Legend brand, Sofitel Santa Clara pays tribute to culture, with artworks by famous artists such as: Jim Amaral, Hugo Zapata and Enrique Grau.
|Size of the room||
|Size of bed||
USD$ 290 per night