Explore the brilliant underwater world of the Rosario Islands in this diving adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, get dressed with all the necessary equipment and board a boat bound for the Corales National Park, a marine reserve with mangroves, reefs and a variety of marine life. Dive almost 40 feet (12 meters) below the surface and enjoy a delicious lunch included in the price of the trip.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Diving equipment Equipo de buceo
- PADI certified instructor
- Speedboat transportation
- Drinks and lunch
- Marine tax
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Meeting point is in the old city
- Alcoholics drink are not included but we give you the option to buy them
- This experience is not recommendable for travellers with back problems, pregnant women
- If you have never dived before, you should have a medical examination in your home country before traveling to ensure that you are fit to dive.
- ¡Don't dive with a cold or bad hangover! Save the big party night for the end of your diving days.
- Once you are on the dive boat, it is important to listen to your instructor or guide, no matter how experienced you are.
- On the way to the dive site, you will need to set up all your diving equipment. Take your time and double-check that everything is working. If you are unsure about something, don't be embarrassed, consult your guide or instructor.
- This activity can have a maximum of 8 travelers