Among its balconies and narrow streets full of history, Cartagena entrances visitors for behind every corner there are undoubtedly thousands of stories and anecdotes to tell.
On our bicycle experience we will learn in detail the history of the city called La Heroica that has been the scene of films and inspired many writers to write about love. This experience includes a tour of the main neighborhoods like San Diego, where we will pass through the famous Hotel Santa Clara and learn from its history as a convent and hospital, we will also walk through the vaults and walls of the Santo Domingo neighborhood making the necessary stops to enjoy of colonial and republican beauty. We will finish in the Getsemaní neighborhood to learn about the era of slavery and independence. This neighborhood contains the local culture of a city that is trying to preserve its roots
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( English - Spanish)
- 2 hours discovering Cartagena's history
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- Hotel pick up is not included
- Bring a hat or cap
- Sunscreen is important
- To check another hour availability, contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
09:00 am or 4:00 pm
Siko rental bike