The beauty of Cartagena as a world heritage site has made it a destination for many travelers who want to discover a place full of magic and history. This city has all the beauty of colonial and republican architecture. In this experience we will walk for two hours the narrow streets of the little stone corral to fall in love with the beauty of its architecture of the bright colors in the facades of its houses that contain hundreds of stories and without a doubt the most sublime moment in Cartagena, its sunsets.
In this tour we will be assisted by a local photographer who is passionate about his city and at the end we will enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city where we will taste a delicious natural drink.
- Hotel pick up in the old city
- Local professional photographer
- Photography workshop if it's needed
- Coconut lemonade in a rooftop
- To visit the best places for photograph in the old city
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is just included for staying in the old city
- For guidance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Book it and BE A LOCAL
9:00 AM or 3:00 pm
The Clock Tower