Isla Matamba is located in the Islas Rosario Natural National Park, approximately 40 minutes from Cartagena de Indias. The place features tropical-style decor with eco-friendly thatched roofs. The rooms have direct views of the sea creating a typical Caribbean atmosphere, the island has activities such as snorkeling, paddleboarding, board games, and others. It has a deck for sunbathing, floats, terraces and a seawater jacuzzi. The food is in charge of a chef who will delight you with options from different typical menus. Our island is unique because it is located in a paradisiacal place, where you can enjoy the reefs around the house where and find varieties of coral and fish from the colombian caribbean. It is also close to the oceanarium where you can see dolphins and have fun with your family. You can rent our paddle boards to take a tour of the islands, appreciate the sunsets or enjoy the cuisine.
- Towels & bath articles
- 24 hours clean service
- Direct TV
- Putting green and Table games
- Jacuzzi, pool and beach chairs
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Transportation is not included. We recommend you to check our boats options and make your experience at the island more unique .
- There is no air condition or hot tub in the island
- Food service to stay include breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, soft drinks and snacks for an obligatory extra cost $70 USD per person per day.
- Food service for day pass includes lunch, dessert, snacks and soft drinks for an additional obligatory cost $ 35 USD per person
- Menu will send before arrival to choose the best option for you
- There is no any grocery store nearby the island. Contact our concierge staff to provide you alcohol and soft drinks, snacks according to your request with an extra cost. ( uncork is not also included)
- Paddleboard, snorkeling, plankton experience and visiting to the oceanary has an additional cost.
- Cabin 1: Double bed & Mezzanine with 2 single beds
- Cabin 2: Queen size bed
- Room 1: Queen size & 1 single bed
- Room 2: 2 Queen size bed % 1 Single bed
- Room 3: Queen size bed & 1 Single bed
- Room 4: Queen size bed
19 people to stay
|Full island daypass price||
From $1.000 USD
|Full island accommodation price||
From $1,500 USD per night