Let’s start this experience by meeting at 4:00 pm at “Exito Sandiego” (This is a supermarket). From there we will visit a local home located 20 minutes from the old city. This home will open the doors of their house to make us feel like part of their family. Here we will discover how they live, the culture that characterizes them and makes them unique. We will play some local music and drink cold beers if you want. We will have a delicious dinner prepared by a local mom (the best cook in town) with recipes based on the best ingredients and delicacies we have to offer: love! Between the afternoon conversations, laughter, and anecdotes, this will be an experience to remember. As you spend time in our home, you can experience how we enjoy our nights in a local neighborhood. Alfredo, who is our cousin and an expert barber, usually works the weekend. You can also have a haircut with him if you want. We are sure, everyone will enjoy the time together. Without a doubt, being a local is our greatest fortune and we would love to share our fortune with you. After this 3+ hours experience, you will understand why Cartagena has such an incredible culture.
Be ready to discover Cartagena by locals.
- Bottled water
- Bilingual assistance
- Local fruits tasting
- Local beer
- Homemade dinner
- Homemade coffee
- 3 hours living like a local
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is not included in a shared experience
- Drop off is at the meeting point
- We accommodate to any restriction dietary
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- A local home doesn't have air condition so you should wear comfortable cloth
- A shared experience is on saturday and sunday ( for other day you should book a private experience)
- For private experiences contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Exito Sandiego Supermarket