60 minutes speedboat trip from Cartagena de Indias is located San Pedro de Majagua Hotel in Isla Grande, one of the 28 islands of Rosario Island National Park. This is a valuable set of ecosystems, inhabited mainly by coral reefs, fishes from great colors, crustaceans and other species. This hotel offers access to a private beach with bar access to order a piña colada or a cold colombian beer. We love the service at this place and the food, with a variety of seafood menu and option for vegetarians.
You can walk around the island or take a massage at the Spa and disconnect from stressful. This place is perfect for a a fantastic staying or a relaxing day pass
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- Speed boat transportation go- back from Cartagena
- Welcome cocktail (fruit punch without alcohol)
- Hotel's facilities access
- Lunch according to the chosen plan accompanied with coconut rice, patacones, green salad and non alcoholic drink, typical sweets and Colombian coffee
- Towel service.
- Marine tax
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, riding bike, mangroves visiting, bird watching or paddle board excursions have an additional cost.
- Contact us to choose the gold plan with a lobster lunch option. This plan has an additional cost.
- Children menu is fish, meat or chicken option
- Transportation from your hotel to the dock is not included
- Departing time is at 9:00 am so we recommend you to be at 8:30 at the dock.
- Returning time is at 3:30 pm but depends on the weather conditions could be earlier.
- Pregnant women are not allowed , drunk people or pets
- Its not allowed to smoke on the boat
- We recommend to eat just seafood prepared at the hotel, since there is not any hospital or clinic close by. We depend on the coast guard in case of an emergency.
- 0- 3 Years old children doesn't pay. They just pay lunch and taxes. They have to be on their parent's lap on the trip.
- Its mandatory to wear life jacket on the boat
- For hotel booking. Contact us to check availability.
San Pedro de Majagua Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with an elegant decoration in brown tones, it includes an LCD cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and bathrobes. Some rooms have views of the sea and interior patios. In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, which includes tropical fruits and Colombian coffee. The hotel restaurant offers seafood specialties. There is also room service at certain times of the day. The property provides a currency exchange service.
Muelle Santa Cruz