The Caribbean rhythms, make Colombia an unique country to enjoy. Salsa music has led us to be awarded worldwide. Today champeta music has crossed borders, it has become a genre that draws the attention of everyone who enjoys its notes. For this reason, we have designed an unique experience that will allow you through the history of these genres, their roots and how they have evolved in our country until they have become referential Colombian rhythms.
Book this virtual experience and learn about our local rhythms history. Learn basic salsa, bachata and champeta music steps with our local instructor then, you will be able to dance like a real "costeño".
- Bilingual assistance to teach you about salsa, champeta and bachata's history.
- Professional local dancer
- 1.5 hours of virtual class
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a live class so we will connect at the time it starts and teach you with the needing you demand.
- You can book this experience privately. Just contact us.
Fri, Sat, Sun
USD $10 per person