This amazing hotel located on Barú island 45 minutes from Cartagena is the most incredible experience you could have with the nature. Designed on an island deep with a luxury and rustic charm where the environment takes center stage. This hotel have been designed for those who loves to connect and have contact with the nature. Las Islas Hotel allows you to dine under the shade of a thatched umbrella on your private deck, enjoying a leisurely soak in your Jacuzzi, satisficing your appetite with all the local options recipes you could find in the different restaurants, catching a glimpse of the island in all of its splendor at Las Islas Bar, to revitalize your mind and body with a visit to the Spa Niña Daniela or enjoying the different activities they offer.
Las Islas Hotels is one the best hotel experiences you could have in your life. This place is a complex of bungalows on an extends property for you to live in your own paradise, seamlessly blending into the cliff sides and trees. You are able to bicycle to breakfast, and swim back to your room. With a high quality service and trained staff.
Hotel Las Islas will make your vacation a memorable one!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A 70-80 square meters in size treetop bungalow with a partial views of the sea and tropical forest or a bungalow with panoramic views of the sea.
- Furnished deck with a hammock, comfortable sun loungers and a hydro massage Jacuzzi tub or a lovely infinitive pool.
- A king or two Twin beds.
- Bathroom stocked with premium Hermes products.
- Nespresso and ice machine, plenty bottles of water, mini-bar
- Air cooling (air-con, ceiling fan, Dyson fan), video screen /intercom door bell, also a battery portable nightlight if you venturing out night.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Las Islas Hotel is a paradise for those who wants to disconnect with the world, so even there is wifi wireless in everywhere, this could be weak sometimes. Anyway, another reason to enjoy the nature and sea.
- It's not included: Tax (IVA) for nationals (19%) de IVA, hotel insurance ($3 USD per person per night), marine tax ( $7 USD per person) in case you require marine transportation from cartagena to Las Islas Hotel.
- There is only one restaurant for dinner however the menu offers plenty of excellent choice.
- Beach is narrow but perfect, very comfortable sun loungers, plenty of shade or sun.
- The hotel is located off the beaten track so a little bumpy on the roads .You're traveling through towns and desert like areas with no signal.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT LAS ISLAS HOTEL
- Room service is available 24 hours a day, enabling you to dine in the comfort of your accommodations.
- The hotel’s beachfront spa and wellness center is a haven of tranquility within the breathtaking beauty of our surroundings, and features a full menu of soothing treatments.
- The rooms are extremely private, allowing you to be outdoors and really enjoy the room and spectacular views.
- Breakfast venue is perfection on the water, view, breeze, superb, everything you could possibly wish for to eat and all excellent quality served by smiling friendly helpful staff
- There are birds, iguanas, crabs, and schools of fish jumping in the sea. Everything perfectly to connect with the nature.
- All the activities that you can do here like diving, snorkeling, to go fishing, taking a boat tour to a nearby island, private yoga classes or go to see the phosphorescent plankton at night.
- 85% of employees local residents, extremely well trained and excellent in execution.
- You will have your own private beach where you don’t get hounded by people trying to sell you things.
- Night turndown service with extra water bottles & chocolate.
- Having a Colombian coffee every morning in your Nesspresso
In order to reduce the spread of Covid19 and taking into account the current situation around the world, we want to inform you that Hotel Las Islas is taking the necessary measures in order to allay the concerns of their guests about making any trip in these uncertain moments. They have implemented the biosafety protocols. Please ask for this protocols to our reservations department.
If required, our guests have 24-hour medical attention, in order to comply with the protocols. The hotel is committed to the safety of its guests and employees.
You must cancel your reservation with a minimum of 72 hours in advance, so as not to incur a penalty. For reservations in high season, cancellations or no show generate a penalty of 100% of the total accommodation, in low season of the first charged night. Cancellations and reservation modifications will be received in writing to avoid incurring No Show penalties.
|Kind of bed||
A king or 2 twin beds