Horses in Colombia have played a very important role since colonial times, when they were brought from Spain and served as a means of transportation in the expeditions that founded our territory. The Colombian Criollo horse is a breed that manages to captivate spectators with its unique gait and that horse breeders have learned how to genetically preserve, This has made Colombia one of the premiere countries when talking about horses.
This experience takes place in the town of Manzanillo, 20 minutes from Cartagena. We will start by visiting a stable where we will teach our guests the origins and characteristics of the Colombian Criollo horse through an exhibition of trote, trocha and paso fino. In this exhibition we will learn about the different breeds of horses in Colombia and the particular characteristics of each one. Then we will go to the beaches of the town to start our ride for an hour and feel the energy that our horses carry.
After our horseback riding, we will stop to enjoy a lunch in front of the sea.
- Bottled water
- Welcome cocktail
- Bilingual assistance (English- Spanish)
- Colombian paso fino expert
- Exhibition of Colombian Paso fino Horses.
- An hour of horseback riding on the beach in Colombian paso fino
- Digitized photography (2 to 4 for each passenger).
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We accommodate to any restriction dietary
- For private experiences contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Hotel pick up