Get ready to unleash your inner cook! In this experience you will learn how to cook as a real local in Cartagena. Caribbean cuisine is one of the main attractions of Cartagena. Our recipes could conquer any palate, but without a doubt it is the tricks and recipes of our moms that are truly a treasure. In this experience we will cook with a local mom who will teach us her tips and who will also teach us how to prepare a real Cartagenera delights. This experience takes place in a local home outside the old city where we will be welcomed with beers, salsa music and an excellent atmosphere to prepare our delicious dinner.
Our meal will consist of an entree, main course and dessert. After preparing all these delicacies we will share an amazing dinner talking and learning more about local's life. We will be glad to have you as our guest and share with you our fortune to eat such authentic recipes. Undoubtedly the main secret of a good recipe is the love of a mother and we will learn that. This is a one-of-a-kind culinary experience you don't want to miss!
- Bottled water
- Local bilingual assistance ( English- Spanish)
- Local beers
- Homemade dinner
- Homemade coffee
- Entrance, main course and dessert
- All ingredients
- Cooking classes with a local mom.
- Finish class with the recipes and certificate from MOM
- Hand sanitizer
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is not included in a shared experience
- Drop off is at the meeting point
- We accommodate to any dietary restriction. Please, let us know.
- A local home doesn't have air condition so you should wear comfortable cloth
- A shared experience is on tuesday, thursday and saturday ( for other day you should book a private experience)
- For private experiences contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Exito Sandiego Supermarket