Cartagena de Indias, is a city that enchants all its visitors. Its magic make everyone feel like they are living in a fairy tale. Cartagena’s history allow you to discover worlds from pirate attacks to romanticism. We will visit the San Felipe Castle, built in 1657 to protect the city from attacks, we also visit the Monastery of La Popa which witnessed the faith of the Africans and Indians and from where you can enjoy the best view of the city.
This experience will also allow our visitors to enjoy a panoramic tour of the Manga neighborhood where they will enjoy the beauty of the Republican architecture. This period marked a great transition in the city. We will finish with a walking tour through the streets of the walled city where we will visit the main squares and enjoy the colonial style of our mansion, churches and houses
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( Spanish- English)
- San Felipe Castle's fee
- Popa Monastery fee
- 4 hours of Cartagena's history
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is not included in Manzanillo area
- For people staying in Manzanillo drop off is in the old city.
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Bring a hat or cap
- Sunscreen is important
- San Felipe Castle is hot, so please wear comfortable clothes
- Discounts are available for groups of 4 or more. Contact us
- For another hour availability. Contact us
- For assistance in a different language. Contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Book it and BE A LOCAL
09:00 am or 2:00 pm
Hotels located in the old city, Getsemani, Laguito and Bocagrande area.