Beautiful four bedroom, five bathroom luxury colonial house in Cartagena's Old Town. Maximum capacity of 9 guests. The property includes a large living room, dining area, kitchen, private pool and rooftop deck with jacuzzi, overlooking the neighborhood. Daily housekeeping and butler included. Concierge services available. Located inside the Walled City in the lively San Diego neighborhood, just a few blocks away from Cartagena’s best plazas, bars, restaurants, and shops.
The bedrooms are located on the second floor of the house. The main bedroom has a king bed , full bathroom, and a private balcony overlooking the historic city streets. The second bedroom has one queen bed, with its own spacious bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms have two and three single beds respectively, each with its own bathroom.
- Air conditioned rooms
- Toiletries & Hot tub
- Jacuzzi & pool
- Washer & dryer
- Wireless internet
- Local staff to clean and cook delicious local recipes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Our staff can buy groceries for you and cook special local recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We can arrange your Airport - House transfer. ¡Contact us!
- Check out our city guide to know what to do and where to eat in Cartagena.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOUSE
- Casa Talavera is a beautiful colonial house located inside Cartagena's historic Walled City. a block away from two of the city's most important plazas, San Diego and Fernández Madrid.
- The rooftop deck offers a great view of the Walled City and includes a jacuzzi and bbq area.
- The house entrance opens to a stunning social area which includes a large living and dining space, an open kitchen and a private pool.