Learning about a culture is synonymous with it's gastronomic delights. That's the reason our "Eating like a local experience" is a combination of food, culture and tradition. Caribbean food is undoubtedly one of the greatest charms of Colombia, we have created amazing recipes base on authentic flavor like the local cheese, plantains, seafood, corn, yuca and sweets base on coconut, tamarindo and other exotic fruits.
If you book this experience, you must be ready to try the highlights of our local gastronomy so we recommend you to come with an empty stomach. We will visit the best local food places of the city, places that have fed Cartageneros for many years, some of them for more than 30.
This experience is designed with the best places to live the Cartagena culture bite by bite. In each of our stops we will learn from the recipes, from the local traditions around food and in the same way we will learn from the local characters who have led each of these sites for many years. Designed for food lovers, this experience not only provides high-level recipes, but a great knowledge about the popular culture of Cartagena.
- Bottled water
- Bilingual assistance ( English- Spanish)
- 7 local recipes tasting
- Local fruits tasting
- Local soda & local fruit juice
- Local sweets
- To visit the badges places to eat in Cartagena
- 2 hours of food history
- Hand sanitizer
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is not included in a shared experience
- We accommodate to any dietary restriction. Please let us know
- Children 3 and younger are free
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen is important
- For private experiences contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Exito Sandiego Supermarket