The Totumo Volcano is a volcanic cone full of mud, located 15 meters above sea level and only 40 minutes from Cartagena, in Santa Catalina, a municipality in the department of Bolivar in the area called "Amansa guapo", in this site, he found the India Catalina, the first bilingual in the Colombian territory. The mud of this volcano is composed of a number of minerals according to studies such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, sodium chloride, calcium and others. It is characterized by its composition of mineral salts and offers natural properties for the skin.
This natural and rustic cone, has been adapted by the locals with wooden stairs to access its surface and dive into the medicinal mud. Inside the volcano you can enjoy massages offered by locals.
- Bottled water
- Bilingual assistance (English-Spanish)
- Volcano admission
- 30 minutes floating in mud
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Tips for the community are not included
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
Hotel pick up