Isla Rosa sits in turquoise waters amongst the Rosario Islands national park. Located 45 minutes by boat away from Cartagena and the urban landscapes of the city but near enough to make the trip swiftly. This remarkable little islet has been featured in Vogue, L'Officiel, TMZ, The Daily Mail UK, and House Hunters International. It comes fully staffed with a chef, housekeeping, butler, waiter and boat pilot. It is the rare pink diamond of the Rosario Islands. Low rates in March and April 2020
The villa has a 3 storey caribbean chic decor house, surrounded by decks packed with loungers, hammocks, sofas, chairs and tables. It has 4 rooms, each with air conditioning, bathroom, HDTV, DIRECTV, high quality windows and balconies. Additionally the villa has a private beach, a natural salt water pool and mosquito free environment.
The cuisine at this island is mostly peruvian and caribbean but we can handle variety. The menu is a package deal with the rental and must be pre selected as group one or two days before the event. Please keep in mind this is a literal islet so groceries have to go on the boat.
- Towels & bath articles
- 24 hours clean service
- Local cook
- Direct TV
- Beach chairs
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Our staff is bilingual ( English & Spanish)
- Transportation is not included. We recommend you to check our boats options and make your experience at the island more unique .
- Food service to stay include breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, soft drinks and snacks for an obligatory extra cost $60 USD per person per day.
- Menu will send before arrival to choose the best option for you
- There is no any grocery store nearby the island. Contact our concierge staff to provide you alcohol and soft drinks, snacks according to your request with an extra cost. ( uncork is not also included)
From $1.400 USD