The history of Getsemaní begins when it was built as the first suburb (neighborhoods outside the old city) where slaves, serfdom and slave traders lived at the time. After many years it transformed into a bohemian place where locals and visitors love to have fun. In this experience we will learn the meaning of the curious street names and the more than 20 pieces of graffiti that embellish the walls and facades of the houses in this neighborhood.
This experience will not only teach us about history, but also give us an understanding as to why Gethsemane was, in 2018, considered the fourth most beautiful neighborhood in the world according to Forbes magazine and the coolest according to TripAdvisor in 2017. This experience provides history and culture from its streets to the beauty of their graffiti.
- Hotel pick up in the old city and Getsemaní
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( English - Spanish)
- 2 hours discovering about local culture, history and street art
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- For people staying in the old city or Getsemani hotel pick up is included.
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Bring comfortable clothes
- To check another hour availability, contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
10:00 am or 4:00 pm
Plaza de la Trinidad