García Márquez is one of those characters who makes you fall in love with each of the stories in his novels. He allows each of his readers to be transported to the corners he describes in his small words. His inspiration arouses love and joy in his readers and without a doubt, one of the best examples of his inspiration is the Cartagena de Indias. Colonial and Republican history which inspired Gabo to write "Of love and other demons" and "Love in the time of cholera."
This city was the perfect setting to permit Gabo to convey his ecstasy through his literature causing countless readers to fall in love with his writings.. This experience leads us to discover each of the places that inspired this master of magical realism. The stories, anecdotes behind his books and his fascination with this magical city, Cartagena de Indias.
- Hotel pick up for people staying in the old city
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( English - Spanish)
- 2 hours discovering Garcia Márquez's legacy
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- Hotel pick up is not included outside the old city
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Bring comfortable shoes
- To check another hour availability, contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
09:00 am or 4:00 pm
Adolfo Mejía Theater