Among the five apartments available in CASA POMBO you may choose the one that best suits your needs, or you might wish to rent the whole residence, or a part of it combining one, two, three or four apartments. Each apartment has its own reception area, a fully equipped private kitchen, individual air conditioning and several 42” LCD TVs. Each bedroom is equipped with its own private bath.
You also benefit from the use of two pools, one situated on the ground floor patio, and the other one on the rooftop terrace where you enjoy panoramic views of Cartagena’s monuments and the Caribbean Sea. Most apartments have an additional private rooftop terrace of their own.
- Free Toiletries
- Concierge service & Daily newspaper
- Wireless Internet
- Room safe & hot tub
- Pool access
- 24 hours of medical assistance
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Laundry and iron service has an additional cost
- This hotel works with Spanish, English and French speaking staff
- For airport pick up service, contact us.
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT CASA POMBO
- Amazing location and awesome view from the rooftop.
- Exceptional property lucky to see such a beautiful and historical property perfect location and extreme value
- t’s an incredible place. A really special and beautiful building, courtyard and rooms. It’s fun to explore! Nice rooftop views and little pool. Friendly trilingual staff.
- Casa Pombo is a small boutique hotel in a fantastic location. Staff were fantastic, rooftop views, good breakfast and the best location!
- Loved the design of the hotel and it’s location! It was right in the center of all the fun! Very safe. Robes and slippers are also provided so that’s a plus. Loved the hair care/soap line provided!
SOME HISTORY ABOUT CASA POMBO
Casa Pombo is among the oldest houses in the city. Built on a lot highly prized since the period for its location next to the Cathedral and the State Capitol, with and open view of Bolivar Square, the main plaza of the walled city.
Pombo House has foundations dating back to the beginnings of Cartagena, which was settled in 1533. In 1804, this aristocratic mansion belonged to Don Manuel de Anguiano, commanding officer of the Rotal Army and later hero of the War for the Independence. The Pombo family, with Cartagena tradition and noble heritage, the assure in their next 150 years of ownership and exceptional conservation of the house’s colonial architectural features.
USD $250 USD per night
|Kind of bed||