11 suites and luxurious rooms to indulge you with the personalized service of a boutique hotel in the majestic spaces of a colonial palace. known as "the most beautiful house in Cartagena", belonged to the 18th Century Count of Pestagua, a rich and powerful aristocrat who gave his name to this mansion with its impressive colonial architecture.
Distinguished by its exquisite architectural and artistic harmony, today the Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa Cartagena offers luxury hotel services, with the comfort and technology expected by the most demanding hotel standards.
Enjoy the privilege of being attended to in the Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa and receiving a totally personalized service in an oasis of peace and tranquility, sheltered by its surrounding walls where you will feel like a lord in the Count’s mansion.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- An air conditioned double room
- Toiletries articles
- Concierge & room service
- Daily newspaper
- Wireless wifi & Room safe
- Massage at Mizu Spa ( free)
- Pool & terrace access
- Medical service 24 hours
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All rooms are non-smoking, but this hotel offers an smoking area.
- You can have free access to bicycles to discover Cartagena's gem
- Pets are not allowed
- Laundry and iron service has an additional cost
- This hotel works with Spanish, English and French speaking staff
- For airport pick up service, contact us.
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT HOTEL CASA PESTAGUA
- The staff was so welcoming and attentive. We loved every minute of our stay.
- Loved the ambience, the staff, the proprietor, the room, the food. I could eat the sea bass ceviche everyday. It was a pleasure to be in this hotel and you felt like you were a part of the historic city even if you never walked out of this place.
- The staff took care of my needs, I felt so comfortable, everyone was gentle and awesome
- Great old restored house in an area of nice restaurants and bars. Great staff, comfy room, much needed quiet just a few steps from the madness.
- Peace. Serenity. Attentive and friendly staff. Wonderful building and environment
SOME HISTORY ABOUT CASA PESTAGUA HOTEL
Since its creation, the Casa Pestagua was designed as an aristocrat’s palace, and to communicate an impressive majesty. For this reason, the mansion was built according to the purest Moorish palace style, an influence that continued to be important in 16th and 17th Century Spanish and colonial architecture.
The echoes of the Republican era are visible in the mansion’s decoration, as can be seen in its meticulously restored statues and frescos. After some years of neglect, Casa Pestagua was acquired by the famed constructor Pedro Gómez, who entrusted the restoration of this gem of colonial architecture to the architect Álvaro Barrera, and so brought the mansion back to its original splendor.
USD $264 per night
|Kind of room||