CASA LOLA considers an artistic jewel in which to enjoy the luxury of today; It shows the true Colombian magic realism, since in each corner it contains a story and its setting reflects the influence of the diverse cultures that forged Cartagena through the centuries. In addition, its location in the heart of the old city, the Getsemaní neighborhood, will make your visit very comfortable, since everything is close. The hotel is made up of two buildings, one is a typical 17th century colonial house and the other a wonderful late 19th century republican construction. Both fully restored and conditioned to give great comfort and excellent service. Its main charm is the respect for the original architecture intertwined with a high-level eclectic decoration based on the combination of antiques, modern art, ethnic and artisan objects that give a cozy and elegant atmosphere.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Deluxe air conditioned room with garden view
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast a la carté
- Toiletries articles & hot tub
- Concierge & room service
- Wireless wifi & Room safe
- Pool & spa access access
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Laundry and iron service has an additional cost
- This hotel works with Spanish and English speaking staff
- This rate is with no taxes ( Just Colombians and residents in Colombia pay tax)
- Hotel insurance is not included ( USD $3.5 per person per night)
- Rate doesn't include tourism contribution (USD $3 )
- For transfer service, contact us.
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT CASA LOLA
- Staff really helpful and speak good English. Amazing design in the rooms and common areas. Really good breakfast.
- Excellent decoration, comfortable beds, accommodating staff, great food (try their pulpo, it was amazing) and nice pool area.
- Amazing period property, beautifully restored and design features were amazing. The food was really good. Staff were the best ever!
- The breakfast was very complete including fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice, omelette or pancakes and more. the location was splendid, 5 minute walk from the Ciudad Amurallada and in a very authentic and charming neighbourhood. The hotel is decorated with exquisite taste and the architecture is very cool.
- The location was perfect. You get the feeling you're staying in the old town. The neighborhood has such a great atmosphere - especially at night when everyone comes out on to the streets.
|Size of room||
|Kind of bed||
USD $160 per night