Located on the street of the heart of te old city, a few steps from Plaza Santo Domingo, framed with the sculpture called “La Gorda de Botero”. The house has 15 rooms, each with a private bathroom, air conditioning, television and cable. It has a large swimming pool, reception lobby and dining room on the first floor. On the second floor, living room with chess floor, TV room and a Colonial-style balcony that faces Santo Domingo Street. On the third floor, a large terrace with Turkish bath and Jacuzzi and a living room. On the fourth floor, a viewpoint with the best view of the masterly dome of the Cathedral of Cartagena de Indias. Guests will be attended by staff with the warmth that characterizes us on the Caribbean coast.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Air conditioned rooms
- Towels & toiletries articles
- Full service home ( Butler and local cook ).
- Pool & jacuzzi access
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a non-smoking property
- Pets are not allowed in this house.
- This is not a "just men" house.
- Staff speak Spanish and basic English
- We can help you with airport- hotel transfer.
10 rooms with King beds, 1 room with King and Queen beds and 4 Rooms with two Queen beds.
USD $ from $3.000 per night