Enjoy Cartagena de Indias and its history and architecture, by a knowledgeable local architect. This city harbors secret corners and spots full of charm and steeped in history. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984. You'll learn about the city, from the Colony, passing through the harassment of pirates and corsairs, the Spanish military strategy until the splendor of the Republican era and its representative architects. We emphasize the religious, military, civil and domestic architecture of the city. You will have a chance to peer into the fortifications, wonder at frescoes chapels and clusters. Spanish colonial and republican buildings and rooftops with breathtaking views. Hear about the historical characters and events that shaped the city. Visit Historical Museums of Cartagena de indias as we delve into the mysteries and legends of this Spanish Caribbean stronghold. Enjoy while in the experience of typical cuisine and local culture that together will make this a unforgettable experience.
- Hotel pick up in the old city and Getsemaní
- Bottled water
- Bilingual professional tour guide ( English and Spanish)
- Local recipes taste
- 2.5 hours discovering Cartagena's architecture
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This is a private experience
- Hotel pick up is included in the old city or Getsemani
- Children 3- years old don't pay
- Bring a hat or cap
- Sunscreen is important
- To check another hour availability, contact us
- For assistance in a different language, contact us
- ¡Be on time!
The clock tower