Hidden away on the southern shore of Tierra Bomba island, just 30 minutes from Cartagena is Blue Apple, a places you will feel sad leaving. What makes this place so unique is the love and dedication to not only to create an unique experience but also to leave an impact on the local community of TierraBomba. This little island has a great beach area, excellent, friendly and helpful staff with a picturesque overlooking ocean pool to unwind and relax in a social atmosphere. The vibe of the resort is what makes Blue Apple Beach different from other beaches. With many activities options to choose like horseback ride at the beach, paddleboard, SUPs, snorkeling or just relaxing with good music by the the pool. This place is the perfect option for those who are looking for more than a nice beach. Definitely this is a little island paradise.
- Transport to Blue Apple Beach and back again
- Non alcoholic drink, beer, or a bottled water.
- Towel service and a sun lounger
- Lunch ( entree and main course)
- Use of facilities, pool, volleyball court and kayak.
- Hammocks to lounge
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hotel pick up is not included.
- Marine taxes doesn't included.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are only for over-12 years old children. (This rule is bend for members).
- All the activities the island provides have an additional cost.
- Let us know if you prefer to be by the pool (close to music), on the beach (quiet) or in the garden (secluded) when you make your reservation.
- Blue Apple Beach tends to be quiet during the week, while weekends are livelier. There is always music. On weekends and bank holidays they have a DJ. The vibe is beach lounge more than beach rave. Sometimes with live music.
- The beach itself is small. The water is much clearer and more turquoise than any of the beaches in Cartagena, but it is not the kind of white sandy beach you find in the Rosario Island.
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am
- The boat departures from Marina Santa Cruz in Manga at 10am, 12pm and 4.50pm.Boats leave Blue Apple at 4pm and 5:30 pm, arriving in Cartagena between 30 – 45 minutes later.
- You can be dropped off in the Historic Centre at the Pegasus dock but no picked up from there.
- For overnight staying we recommend you to bring mosquitoes repellent.
- This is a pet friendly island so here you can find different kind of animals like horses, hens, dogs and others.
Blue Apple Beach offers a limited number of rooms so it’s almost as if the place is yours. The rooms are spacious, modern, beautifully furnished, with a large bathroom and an amazing outdoor shower. One can see how much love and thoughts is into the design and decoration and probably you will find here, the most comfortable bed you have ever slept on. During daytime there are guests who come to the pool and beach and it’s a great way to connect with others.This island provide guests a truly authentic and amazing experience. The staff is wonderful, friendly and does everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Here, you can to take a tour to the neighboring town to connect with locals. It makes you appreciate the things we take for granted even more. In few words Blue Apple Beach house is a beautiful home away from home a perfect getaway for luxurious relaxation.
10:00 am or 12:00
Marina SantaCruz in Manga